Under no circumstances shall these images be used, copied, reproduced, displayed or pulled from this site without the expressed written consent of the photographer
• TERMS & DEFINITIONS
a) An image includes a Photograph, pictures, transparency, negative, digital scan, design, artwork, painting, montage, drawing, engraving or any other item which may be offered for the purposes of reproduction
b) Reproduction includes any form of publication or copying of the whole or part of any image and whether or no altered by printing, photography, slide projection (whether or not to an audience), xerography, artist's reference, artist's illustration, layout or presentation, electronic or mechanical reproduction or storage by any other means
c) The Photographer, otherwise known as Olivia Bonnal Sansoni, is the Author of the photographs or the Photographer
d) The Client is the person or organisation to whom the invoice is addressed ( whether or not the Client is acting for a third party)
e) Olivia Bonnal Sansoni administers the Licensing of her work
• COPYRIGHT AND OWNERSHIP OF MATERIALS
a) The Photographer, Olivia Bonnal Sansoni, is the Author and owner and retains the entire copyright in the Photographs and works at all times, throughout the world and is administered by Olivia Bonnal Sansoni and her children Tania and Camille Plantier
b) All rights reserved. The Client understands and agrees that it is not buying the images, but is paying only for a License to Use the Images - L.U.I.
c) Title to all Photographs remains the property of the Photographer
d) Images will be licensed for use for a specified period after full payment of the invoice. When the License to Use has expired, the images should be returned to the Photographer and a written undertaking given that all digital files have been destroyed.
The Client is expected to comply with this requirement within 30 days of expiration of the L.U.I.
The Photographer reserves the right to make an additional charge for continued use after this period
e) The Photographer, supplies the technical and artistic ability to illustrate an idea photographically and sells the right to Reproduce those images in a given context. No property or copyright in any images shall pass the Client whether on it's submission or on Olivia Bonnal Sansoni's grant of Reproduction rights in respect thereof
f) Olivia Bonnal Sansoni asserts both her moral right to be identified as the author of her work and the right to a credit is asserted
g) Unless otherwise agreed in writing if any image reproduced by the Client omits the copyright notice or credit line specified by Olivia Bonnal Sansoni, any fee payable by the Client shall be subject to an increase specified and in any event an increase of not less than 25%
• An order confirmed by writing by the Client implies that he/she has read and agrees to these Terms & Conditions
• All images are copyrighted & owned by the photographer who created them, even the prints you purchase
• The rates and prices are indicated in Euros, V.A.T. included. Are not included the transport and the full board accommodation.
The transport fee will be indicated in the quotation. Are not included, the postal fees and taxes for the shipping of Prints.
• Electronic storage - Save for the purpose of production for the Licensed Use(s), the Photographs may not be stored in any form of electronic medium without the written permission of the Photographer. Manipulation of the image or use of only a portion of the image may only take place with the permission of the Photographer.
• The Agency and advertiser may be authorized to publish the photographs to the exclusion of all other persons including the Photographer. However, the Photographer retains the right in all cases to use the Photographs in any manner at any time and in any part of the world for the purposes of advertising or otherwise promoting her work. After the exclusivity period indicated in the License to Use, the Photographer shall be entitled to use the photographs for any purposes.
• Reproduction rights are not issued exclusively to the Client except when specified on the invoice
• The License to Use the Images only applies to the client and product stated on the License to Use
• The License to Use only comes into effect once full payment has been made. No use of the images may be made until full and final payment – Including any late payment charges that may have levied – Has been received by the photographer.
Any permission which may be given for prior use will automatically be revoked if full payment is not made by the due date
• Reproduction rights, if and when granted, are strictly limited to the use and period of time specified on Olivia Bonnal Sansoni's invoice. An agreement must be reached with Olivia Bonnal Sansoni before the photographs are used for a different purpose or after the License to Use has expired
• Reproduction rights granted are personal to the client and may not be assigned, nor may any pictures submitted to the client be loaned or transferred to third parties save for the purpose of the exercise by the Client of such reproduction rights
• Any reproduction rights granted are by way of License and no partial or other assignment of copyright shall be implied
• Olivia Bonnal Sansoni reserves the right to refuse to supply or grant a reproduction License to a third party when requested to do so by the Client
• In the case of printed publications, three copies of the relevant pages containing any photograph supplied are to be furnished to Olivia Bonnal Sansoni free of charge within two weeks. In other media, evidence of use must be made available if requested
• On the Client's death or bankruptcy or ,(if the Client is a company), in the event of a resolution, Petition or order for winding up being made against it, or if a receiver is appointed, Olivia Bonnal Sansoni may at any time thereafter inspect any records, accounts and books relating to the reproduction of it's photographs to ensure that they are being used only in accordance with the reproduction rights granted to the Client
• DEFINITION OF REPRODUCTION RIGHTS
a) Internal use only : The right to use the pictures only within a company for non-commercial purposes. Publication in a free in-house magazine not normally available to the public. Exhibition within the Client's premises. Editorial use in the Client's intranet site.
b) PR and Press distribution : The right to Use the images as described in (a) plus a License for third parties to reproduce such images in print or electronic media in an editorial context where no fee has been paid to guarantee publication.
c) Specified Use Only : The right to Use the images once only for the purpose as described on the invoice.
d) Editorial : One reproduction only of images supplied within one print of the specified title in an editorial context only.
• BOOKING AND CANCELLATION
A booking is confirmed by the Client, by email or postal letter with a payment of 40% of the amount of the quotation. Olivia Bonnal Sansoni will send back an email as confirmation.
Once the Client has confirmed the booking for a specific time and date and the date/time has been confirmed, Olivia Bonnal Sansoni will not accept any other work from other clients for those times and dates.
As a result, once a booking is confirmed, if it is subsequently cancelled, a cancellation fee will be charged to the Client
I) When a client cancels a confirmed booking within 8 business days of any confirmed date, an administration fee will be charged and a refund of 80% only of his deposit will be made.
II) When a Client cancels a confirmed booking within less than 8 business days of any confirmed date, an administration fee will be charges and a refund of 55% only of his deposit will be made.
III) In addition to this cancellation fee, the Client will be charged for any expenses already incurred by Olivia Bonnal Sansoni for this specific booking. These expenses will be levied on the deposit. The Client will receive the balance.
a) Olivia Bonnal Sansoni will edit every take and deliver what it considers to be the best of every situation covered
b) Unless a rejection fee has been agreed in advance, there is no right to reject on the basis of style, composition or editing as we consider that you have checked Olivia Bonnal Sansoni's website, therefore her photographic style before confirming a booking
• LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
a) While Olivia Bonnal Sansoni takes all reasonable care in the performance of this agreement generally, it shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Client or by any third party arising from Use or Reproduction of any image or it's caption
b) The Client agrees to indemnify Olivia Bonnal Sansoni in respect of any claims or damages or any costs arising in any manner from the Reproduction without proper Reproduction rights of any image supplied to the Client by Olivia Bonnal Sansoni
c) It is the Client who must satisfy himself that all necessary rights, model releases or consents which may be required for Reproduction , are obtained and it is acknowledged that Olivia Bonnal Sansoni gives no warranty or undertaking that any such rights, model releases or consents have or will be obtained whether in relation to the Use of names, people, trademarks, registered or copyright designs or works of Art depicted in any image. In the event that the image or reproduced by or with the authority of the Client, then the Client shall indemnify Olivia Bonnal Sansoni against any loss or damage, proceedings or costs where such rights, releases or consents have not been obtained
These Terms & Conditions represent the entirety of the agreement between Olivia Bonnal Sansoni, the Photographer and the Client. Any variation is only applicable when agreed in advance and in writing.